Nain Rouge Soy Candle (Cryptid Collection)
So, of all the cryptids in this collection, this is one cryptid that I've actually seen -- at the ripe age of 17, on a drive home from my best friend's house. The Nain Rouge is a little devilish imp that makes his home in the Detroit, Michigan region, and any who see his presence are cursed to bad luck. The city of Detroit holds a festival parade every spring to banish him, and it's one of my favorite local events to participate in!
This candle is scented with a fun accord of sweet cherry intertwined with almond and smooth vanilla.
- 4 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: amaretto, rum, cherry, sugar, vanilla, spice
Scent strength: ★★★☆☆