Sweater Weather Wax Melt
This scent is a unique blend of different fragrances, and is actually a dupe of Sweater Weather by Bath & Body Works. Whispers of calming winds are complimented with tantalizing citron zest, with sheer nuances of cyclamen flower, warming amber, and trailing ivy. Rounding out the base of this cozy candle are undertones of golden sandalwood, midnight jasmine, and oakmoss to create the signature aroma to this fragrant candle.
- 4 oz by volume
- Melt time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Leave in your wax warmer dish until the scent fades. Once in need of replacement, either carefully pour hot wax out, or wait until it cools enough to scoop out in a solid chunk.
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Feel free to mix and match wax cubes in your wax warmer for your own custom scents!
Scent Notes: citrus, cyclamen flower, amber, ivy, sandalwood, jasmine, oakmoss
Scent strength: ★★★★★
1st time customer and I was skeptical of buying wax melts without smelling them but by the descriptions, I took a whim on ones I'd like. The all smell so good and will be repurchasing more melts