Graveyard Wax Brittle
Our new wax brittle is here! Working in exactly the same ways as traditional wax melts, just pop a piece of these into your wax warmer and let old, worn smells of sandalwood, leather, smoke, pepper, teakwood, patchouli, and cedar. This distinctive fragrance oil recalls the atmosphere of an historic graveyard or haunted library, beginning with a teakwood top note that gives way to a heart of cedar and leather. Earthy sandalwood, dark musk, and patchouli wrap up this woody scent.
This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils including cedarwood, patchouli, vetiver, elemi, and cade.
- 4 oz by volume per bag
- Melt time of approximately 15 to 20 hours per 1 oz chunk
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Leave in your wax warmer dish until the scent fades. Once in need of replacement, either carefully pour hot wax out, or wait until it cools enough to scoop out in a solid chunk.
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Feel free to mix and match wax pieces in your wax warmer for your own custom scents!
Scent Notes: teakwood, cedar, leather, sandalwood, musk, amyris, patchouli
Scent strength: ★★★☆☆