For our spring collection, I wanted a beautiful rain and fresh greenery smell, and this was the perfect addition for that. This light green candle is full of the greenery smells we associate with spring plus the lush smell of rain on stone. Folded into this candle are notes of green lush beauty cascading over stone, with notes of variegated ivy, morning mist, white lily, lavender and water lotus.
- 4 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: Ozone, ivy, morning mist, white lily, lavender and water lotus.
Scent strength: ★★★★★