Every Christmas at my family's, we have mimosas for breakfast to go with our waffles and french toast. This wax melt is a fruity blend of that sparkling sweet drink, with top notes of mandarin, grapefruit, and berries. Rounding out the middle notes with mimosa, lily, and rose and settling on bottom notes of wood. This is a wonderful scent, and great anytime of year!
What to expect :
4 oz by volume
- Melt time of approximately 15 to 20 hours per cube
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Leave in your wax warmer dish until the scent fades. Once in need of replacement, either carefully pour hot wax out, or wait until it cools enough to scoop out in a solid chunk.
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Feel free to mix and match wax cubes in your wax warmer for your own custom scents!
Scent Notes: Orange zest, champagne, orange juice, lilies, roses, grapefruit, berries.
Scent strength: ★★★☆☆
Other details to know:
All our products are made only days and weeks before they get to your door step, as we are a handcrafted, self-formulated, small batch brand. Variations in color and scent may occur because of the nature of our brand.
For a full list of our frequently asked questions, please see our FAQ page