This fresh scented wax melt is the embodiment of fall beverages -- not only does it have notes of apple cider, but it has muddled notes of raspberries, strawberries, ginger root, and other assorted fall-time fruits. Because, although apple cider is the most noted beverage of the autumn months, red berries are "in" this season and should be celebrated just as much! Enjoy this sangria inspired scent block by itself, or mix it with an apple scented block for a more "cider and donuts" feel.
What to expect :
4 oz by volume
- Melt time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Leave in your wax warmer dish until the scent fades. Once in need of replacement, either carefully pour hot wax out, or wait until it cools enough to scoop out in a solid chunk.
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Feel free to mix and match wax cubes in your wax warmer for your own custom scents!
Scent Notes: Ginger root, sparkling citron, tangelo Goji berry, strawberry seeds, apple cider, raspberry leaves, pomegranate juice, cassia root.
Scent strength: ★★★★★
Other details to know:
All our products are made only days and weeks before they get to your door step, as we are a handcrafted, self-formulated, small batch brand. Variations in color and scent may occur because of the nature of our brand.
For a full list of our frequently asked questions, please see our FAQ page