Red Cedar Wax Melt
I was taken a-back when I first smelled this particular fragrance -- only because, I typically am not a huge tree scent person because they tend to smell very fake and plastic-y, but this was so fresh and crisp that it really felt like I was outdoors. One of my favorite places to be is mountain biking through the multiple pine forests that scatter across Michigan, and this really brings me right out to those moments, especially during the autumn months.
- 4 oz by volume
- Melt time of approximately 15 to 20 hours per cube
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Leave in your wax warmer dish until the scent fades. Once in need of replacement, either carefully pour hot wax out, or wait until it cools enough to scoop out in a solid chunk.
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Feel free to mix and match wax cubes in your wax warmer for your own custom scents!
Scent Notes: apple peel, wild raspberry, siberian fir, eucalyptus, fir balsam, red cedar, virginia cedar wood, soft musk