Earthy and woodsy, just like the Appalachian mountains! With top notes of bay leaf and fir needle, this unique fragrance then leads into a heart of bright bergamot and cedarwood. Rounding this out with a sweet tobacco base, this fragrance is one of our all time favorites and a best seller.
- 9 oz or 16 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 60 to 80 hours for 9 oz, and 70 to 100 hours for 16 oz
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Do not burn any longer once 1/4" of wax remains. Please throw the candle away!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: bay leaf, fir, cedarwood, bergamot, tobacco leaf
Scent strength: ★★★★☆