Because who doesn't love apple cider and orchard donuts on a cool, fall Saturday?! This scent is a delicious, mouthwatering blend of freshly fried donut rings infused with a hint of warm apple cider and topped with sugar.
- 9 oz or 16 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 60 to 80 hours for 9 oz, and 70 to 100 hours for 16 oz
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Do not burn any longer once 1/4" of wax remains. Please throw the candle away!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: fresh apples, cinnamon, fried dough, warm cider, tonka bean, vanilla, sugar crystals
Scent strength: ★★★★★