Autumn Wreath Soy Candle
If you're anything like me, we all love putting up hella fall decor once September 1st hits, and we probably leave it up for a liiiiittle too long. This candle is a blend of that decorative nostalgic smell of a fir pine needle forest with woody undertones and a sweet autumn leaves feeling. The woody accord is composed of cedarwood, patchouli, and sandalwood. This candle has a sweet sugar dry down and gives the impression of the coming of winter.
- 4 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: fir needle, cedarwood, patchouli, sandalwood, clove, sugar, spicy pinecones
Scent strength: ★★★★☆