Birch Forest 16 oz Tumbler Candle
Michigan's forests are where I've come to find some of my absolutely favorite scents, especially white oaks and birch trees. I had to find some sort of delicious, summery pine forest fragrance, and this one is pretty hard to beat. This candle is scented with soft and pleasant with notes of antique white washed woods, citrus leaves, tonka bean and vetiver.
What to expect :
- 16 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 45 to 60 hours, or 70 hours with wood wicks
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: white oak, birch bark, vetiver, citrus leaves, mist, tonka bean
Scent strength: ★★★☆☆