Birch Forest Wax Melt
Michigan's forests are where I've come to find some of my absolutely favorite scents, especially white oaks and birch trees. I had to find some sort of delicious, summery pine forest fragrance, and this one is pretty hard to beat. This candle is scented with soft and pleasant with notes of antique white washed woods, citrus leaves, tonka bean and vetiver.
- 4 oz by volume
- Melt time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Leave in your wax warmer dish until the scent fades. Once in need of replacement, either carefully pour hot wax out, or wait until it cools enough to scoop out in a solid chunk.
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Feel free to mix and match wax cubes in your wax warmer for your own custom scents!
Scent Notes: white oak, birch bark, vetiver, citrus leaves, mist, tonka bean
Scent strength: ★★★★☆