To me, this candle smells like the sexiest men's cologne possible -- but in a subtle, sultry, and smoothly fragrant way. It's not too overpowering like many cologne-y scents can be, but this very naturally fragrant candle almost reminds us of the beach (but mostly, the soft flowers growing near the beach). Overall, this scent is created with notes of coconut water and chamomile blended with tea leaves, wild lilies and tonka beans.
- 4 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: Coconut water, chamomile, tea leaves, wild lilies and tonka beans.
Scent strength: ★★★★☆
one of my faves!!!
this candle has one of my favourite scents of any tarabusi creek candle i've bought and it makes your whole room smell so good!!! i reccomend buying at least five of them