Blue Spruce Soy Candle
Blue spruce is one of those delicious holiday smells that I can't get enough of! This is a clean, fresh, cold smelling candle that takes me right back to ski trips as a kid and snowshoeing through some of Michigan's quiet, snowy, cold forests.
Ever hike out and cut your own Christmas Tree? This candle smells like you did just that. More complex than a typical Frasier or Douglas Fir, it has a punchy, brightness that is really pleasing. This candle fragrance is also infused with with natural essential oils, including cedarwood and pine!
- 4 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: cinnamon, cypress, moss, spruce, pine, cedar
Scent strength: ★★★★★