One of my favorite plants in this world, much to my dismay by living in snowy Michigan, are cactuses! Sweet succulents, bright flowers, and prickly pears are right up my alley, and I love the way their fruits and flowers smell. This candle pays homage to those little plants, with bright watery cactus and fresh sea salt combining to create a clean, fresh aroma with background hints of soothing musk and light floral under notes.
- 4 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: cactus, woods, musk, floral, sea salt
Scent strength: ★★★☆☆