Out of our fall wax melt line up, this is one that I keep making just a little bit extra for... myself. I can't even help it, this wax melt smells absolutely delicious, and is a fantastic blend of tart MacIntosh apples and sweet, sugary caramel. This wax melt lasts longer than usual, I've noticed, and can be used for around a day or two longer than a normal melt. This pairs nicely with other sugary scents and other tart, fruity scents -- it's a really nice base note melt for other mix-and-match melts you might put together!
What to expect :
4 oz by volume
- Melt time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Leave in your wax warmer dish until the scent fades. Once in need of replacement, either carefully pour hot wax out, or wait until it cools enough to scoop out in a solid chunk.
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Feel free to mix and match wax cubes in your wax warmer for your own custom scents!
Scent Notes: a sweet favorite of juicy MacIntosh apple, sweet caramel, a hint of cinnamon, and topped with brown sugar.
Scent strength: ★★★★★
Other details to know:
All our products are made only days and weeks before they get to your door step, as we are a handcrafted, self-formulated, small batch brand. Variations in color and scent may occur because of the nature of our brand.
For a full list of our frequently asked questions, please see our FAQ page