Cozy Flannel 16 oz Tumbler Candle
One of my favorite fragrances for cooler weather! This scent just smells like a straight up fresh-from-the-dryer and ready to curl up on the couch kind of fuzzy blanket, or a warm, weathered flannel -- you know, the kinds you probably should have thrown away years ago, but are just so worn and familiar you can't part with it.
With cozy notes of tonka bean, jasmine, patchouli and vanilla, this is a really unique fragrance that I truly don't think has met someone yet that doesn't like it.
What to expect :
- 16 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 45 to 60 hours, or 70 hours with wood wicks
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: tonka bean, jasmine, patchouli, vanilla
Scent strength: ★★★☆☆