Cupcake Candle Box Sets
Hooray! We're 7 years old!
Because we honestly can't believe we've made it this far, we've gone ahead and decided to just... sprinkle-ify everything. I hope you all love this cake-tastic collection, because we're just unbelievably excited to have done this for one more year, and for the many more years to come!
These cupcake candles are made with a base of pillar candle wax, with frosting on top for cute little cupcake candles! I would recommend putting these on some sort of pillar candle tray for burning -- or, if all else fails, a paper plate is what I use!
At the end of the wick for these, you can throw any drippings or leftovers into your wax warmers since they're made with the same types of wax!
Please make sure you choose the correct variation you'd like in the drop down menu!
INCLUDED IN CUPCAKE BOX #1:
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Apple Pie
- Chocolate Lava
INCLUDED IN CUPCAKE BOX #2:
- Lemon Poundcake
- Red Velvet
- Coffee Cake
- Cookie Crumble
We're super stoked about this collection and we hope you are too!
Soy Candlest: All of our wax melts & candles are made with 100% soy wax.
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- For these pillar candles, please use a drip tray - you will likely end up with some drippings on your counter top or table if you don't! Since pillar wax is sturdier than container wax, these shouldn't totally ooze all over the place, but some drippings will be normal and expected.
- If you repurpose these into wax melts, remove the wick and metal wick tab and leave in your wax warmer dish until the scent fades. Once in need of replacement, either carefully pour hot wax out, or wait until it cools enough to scoop out in a solid chunk.
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your wax melt or candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle or the melt of your wax melt at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave candles unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
- Feel free to mix and match wax cubes in your wax warmer for your own custom scents!
Other details to know: