In the spirit of foggy woods with a touch of mystery in the air, this scent takes me right to a quiet hike through a favorite wood on a cool, misty day. This candle has a rich, mysterious blend of masculine tonka bean and soft rosewood on a base of black amber resin, and highlighted with hints of fresh citrus and cedarwood.
- 4 oz by volume
- Melt time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Leave in your wax warmer dish until the scent fades. Once in need of replacement, either carefully pour hot wax out, or wait until it cools enough to scoop out in a solid chunk.
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Feel free to mix and match wax cubes in your wax warmer for your own custom scents!
Scent Notes: citrus, zest, tea petals, morning mist, tonka bean, shaved rosewood, white thyme, crushed cedar twigs, vetiver root, black amber resin
Scent strength: ★★★★☆