Eucalyptus 3-Wick Tumbler Candle
Only because eucalyptus is all the rage right now in decor, weddings, and indoor plant lovers, we had to make a eucalyptus candle to fit in!
This scent is a rich and clean eucalyptus scent, redolent of deep forest and floral notes (without the harsh scent that can sometimes smell like cold & flu ointment). This is a light candle that any plant-lover is going to love.
This candle only comes in triple wick at the moment -- we will be adding wood wicks later!
What to expect :
- 16 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 45 to 60 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: Eucalyptus, cedar, spearmint, clove, peppermint, patchouli, vanilla
Scent strength: ★★☆☆☆