Fallen Leaves Soy Candle
Wrap yourself in the smell of autumn air with our vibrant Fallen Leaves candle, as this will be a new favorite for your coffee table this fall. This warm and inviting candle starts with top notes of cinnamon, citrus, and chrysanthemum. At the core of the fragrance, the sweetness of apple and berries combines with green leaves, to give you a full bodied scent while burning. Pecan and cedar base notes enhance the natural outdoor quality, while balancing the fruit and spice notes.
The earthiness of this scent is enhanced by an infusion of cinnamon leaf, patchouli, cedarwood, vetiver, and sandalwood essential oils.
- 4 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: Cinnamon, citrus, chrysanthemum, green leaves, apples, berries, cedarwood, cider, pecans
Scent strength: ★★★★★
This is by far the best candle! I love the cinnamon spice aroma. It's really relaxing and just fills the room. Great burn time!
i bought a bunch of fall scents bc i keep accidentally missing launch time and the newer stuff is usually sold out, but this purchase was so good for my mental health. this candle in particular is so earthy and warm, it smells exactly like early fall to me !