Fallen Leaves Wax Melt
Wrap yourself in the smell of autumn air with our vibrant Fallen Leaves wax melt, as this will be a new favorite for your warmer this fall. This warm and inviting candle starts with top notes of cinnamon, citrus, and chrysanthemum. At the core of the fragrance, the sweetness of apple and berries combines with green leaves, to give you a full bodied scent while burning. Pecan and cedar base notes enhance the natural outdoor quality, while balancing the fruit and spice notes.
The earthiness of this scent is enhanced by an infusion of cinnamon leaf, patchouli, cedarwood, vetiver, and sandalwood essential oils.
- 4 oz by volume
- Melt time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Leave in your wax warmer dish until the scent fades. Once in need of replacement, either carefully pour hot wax out, or wait until it cools enough to scoop out in a solid chunk.
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Feel free to mix and match wax cubes in your wax warmer for your own custom scents!
Scent Notes: Cinnamon, citrus, chrysanthemum, green leaves, apples, berries, cedarwood, cider, pecans
Scent strength: ★★★★☆