This wax tart is a treat, though, with a true scent of wet snow and frosty cedar trees. I love the smell of this melt because it really captures the iconic winter scent that being in one of Michigan's many state forests really gives off -- that silent, fresh, cleansing scent of snow.
- 4 oz by volume
- Melt time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Leave in your wax warmer dish until the scent fades. Once in need of replacement, either carefully pour hot wax out, or wait until it cools enough to scoop out in a solid chunk.
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Feel free to mix and match wax cubes in your wax warmer for your own custom scents!
Scent Notes: Iced lemon zest, frozen air accord, menthol, woodland moss, spearmint leaves, winter anise, ozonic accord, frosted woods, wet snow.
Scent strength: ★★★★☆