This scent is an absolute powerhouse of nostalgia, dark fireplaces, and those late night walks with friends. An absolute favorite of mine, this scent is an inviting, year-round harmonious blend of freshly picked pears coated in sugar crystals, highlighted with warm nutmeg, cinnamon and earl grey tea leaves.
- 4 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: sugared pears, lemon zest, crisp apples, earl gray tea, fresh honey, warm nutmeg, cinnamon sticks, vanilla sugar, maple syrup
Scent strength: ★★★★★