Golden Glow Soy Candle
This candle is something I thought of while reading old biblical stories during our Advent Season. We wanted to create a candle that was reminiscent of the Three Kings and their gifts on December 25th, which included frankincense, myrrh, and amber.
Derived from tree sap, frankincense and myrrh are fragrant resins highly valued for incense and perfumes. Hints of citrusy bergamot and amber open up to a heart of resinous myrrh and frankincense, with wood and incense notes softened by powder and oud in the base. Olibanum, patchouli, and coriander seed essential oils reinforce the earthiness of this candle, and give an elegant and unique twist to this scent.
This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including coriander seed, cumin, lemon, orange, patchouli, and olibanum.
- 4 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: bergamot, mandarin, cedar, amber, frankincense, myrrh, jasmine, sandalwood, amber, dark musk, oud, powder,
Scent strength: ★★★★☆