A crisp, refreshing, fruity yet herbal fragrance is here to round out the spring soap collection. I don't personally like grapefruit as a food to eat, but absolutely love how clean the smell is when I get into springy fragrances. With a refreshing twist of freshly squeezed grapefruit highlighted with hints of mint leaf, this is the perfect blend of fruity and minty notes for a slightly different herbal scent blend.
- 4 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: fresh rhubarb, sparkling grapefruit, herbal mint, lavender, smooth vanilla, thyme
Scent strength: ★★★☆☆