With all the mountain ranges in the American continent in mind, I'm obsessed with the scent of clean, mountainous air. With an adventurous blend of aromatic fresh sage and cool eucalyptus, this candle's notes are highlighted with hints of cinnamon, complex tonka and rounded out with smoke embers.
- 4 oz by volume
- Melt time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Leave in your wax warmer dish until the scent fades. Once in need of replacement, either carefully pour hot wax out, or wait until it cools enough to scoop out in a solid chunk.
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Feel free to mix and match wax cubes in your wax warmer for your own custom scents!
Scent Notes: fresh rhubarb, sparkling grapefruit, herbal mint, lavender, smooth vanilla, thyme
Scent strength: ★★★☆☆