Haunted Library Soy Candle
I know I'm always the one that wants to spend their time in old libraries, even if they're haunted! This distinctive fragrance recalls the atmosphere of an historic library of the past, rounded out with smoking pipes, weird potion books, and a hint of creaky floorboards. Beginning with a teakwood top note that gives way to a heart of cedar and leather, this candle rounds out with earthy sandalwood, dark musk, and patchouli to wrap up this woody scent.
This candle is made with a fragrance oil infused with natural essential oils including cedarwood, patchouli, vetiver, elemi, and cade.
- 4 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: Caramelized sugar, coconut, custard, rum, maple, vanilla, benzoin
Scent strength: ★★★★☆