Honey Jelly Wax Melt
This melt came from a random thought about Spongebob... truth be told. Haven't you ever wanted to know what those jellyfish and their honey jelly taste like? Maybe I'm just an oddball, but this is that scent to me! Mixed with a blend of notes of apricots, kiwis, nectarines, honey, oatmeal, and golden nectar, this is a fruity yet sweetly light bakery scent.
- 4 oz by volume
- Melt time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Leave in your wax warmer dish until the scent fades. Once in need of replacement, either carefully pour hot wax out, or wait until it cools enough to scoop out in a solid chunk.
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Feel free to mix and match wax cubes in your wax warmer for your own custom scents!
Scent Notes: honey, apricot, kiwi, nectarine, oatmeal, ambrosia
Scent strength: ★★★★☆