Hot Toddy Wax Melt
A hot toddy, also known as hot whiskey in Ireland, is typically a mixed drink made of liquor and water with honey, herbs and spices, and served hot. Hot toddy recipes vary and are traditionally drunk before retiring for the night, in wet or cold weather or to relieve the symptoms of the cold and flu -- and I think we could all maybe use a little of that this year, eh?
Smelling of hot spiced apple whiskey, this delicious scent went straight into my own wax warmer and still hasn't been replaced. It's that good!
- 4 oz by volume
- Melt time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Leave in your wax warmer dish until the scent fades. Once in need of replacement, either carefully pour hot wax out, or wait until it cools enough to scoop out in a solid chunk.
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Feel free to mix and match wax cubes in your wax warmer for your own custom scents!
Scent Notes: Apples, nutmeg, whiskey, spiced rum, butter, sweet orange
Scent strength: ★★★★★