Whenever I'm deep into the intricacies of fall and winter, I just can't get enough of the zesty, crisp apple scents. This MacIntosh Apple scent has true notes of sweet yet tangy MacIntosh apples, with notes of sparkling cider and crunchy leaves. If you're more into the sweeter fruity scents, this won't quite be it -- it's a bit more tart than sugary, which, in my opinion, gives it that perfect addition to a room.
What to expect :
- 4 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: Apples, spiced cider, champagne bubbles.
Scent strength: ★★★★☆