Mango Papaya 16 oz Tumbler Candle
This delicious candle is sure to make your mouth water! I absolutely love the smell (and taste!) of mangoes, so I couldn't help but make our small version of this into a larger version. This is a great candle for all times of the year, but especially as the warmer months start coming upon us!
This mouth-watering mélange is inundated with bursts of tropical delight. Succulent papaya with juicy chunks of mango completes this island aroma.
This candle currently only comes in triple wick. We may add wood wicks soon!
What to expect :
- 16 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 45 to 60 hours, or 70 hours with wood wicks
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: Mango, lime, papaya, green leaves, vanilla
Scent strength: ★★★★★
I absolutely love mangos and this candle captures it perfectly without being too overpowering, it's really become one of my favorites from Tarabusi Creek. I always try to keep one on hand whether it be the 16 oz tumbler or the 4 oz candle!
This is my husbands FAVORITE tarabusi scent, it's now a crime for us to NOT have one of these in our house!
Candle is very fruity/sweet. A little too much for my liking but my fiance loves it. Definitely fills the room, and great burn time.