This delicious candle is sure to make your mouth water! I absolutely love the smell (and taste!) of mangoes, so I couldn't help but make our small version of this into a larger version. This is a great candle for all times of the year, but especially as the warmer months start coming upon us!
This mouth-watering mélange is inundated with bursts of tropical delight. Succulent papaya with juicy chunks of mango completes this island aroma.
What to expect :
- 9 oz or 16 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 60 to 80 hours for 9 oz, and 70 to 100 hours for 16 oz
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: Mango, lime, papaya, green leaves, vanilla
Scent strength: ★★★★★