Matcha Tea 16 oz Tumbler Candle
Because matcha is one of my favorite flavors in sweet treats, I couldn't resist when I saw this fragrance oil and knew I had to have a candle! It smells amazing in candle form, too -- I wasn't sure about it until I lit it up, and was totally convinced of how delicious this smells. This candle is a soothing blend of chamomile, green tea leaves and wild violet, reminiscent of matcha lattes, coconut milk, and green tea drinks.
This candle only comes in triple wick at the moment -- we will be adding wood wicks later!
What to expect :
- 16 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 45 to 60 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: Chamomile, green tea, matcha tea, wild violets, coffee shops, lattes
Scent strength: ★★★☆☆