Midsummer Night Soy Candle
I had originally crafted these candles as a custom order, and loved the scent so much that I had to add it to the shop! This is a dupe of Yankee Candle's Midsummer's Night, a rich and mysterious blend of citrus and herbs with earthy lavender, violet petals, and cedarleaf on a woody base of pine needles, moss, and forest accord. This is a beautifully cool, masculine, and soft scent that would be great to put on while you read a good book.
What to expect :
- 4 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: vitrus, herbs, lavender, violet cedarleaf, pine needles, moss, forest.
Scent strength: ★★★★☆