Moonflower is often called one of the most romantic plants you can grow in a garden, which brings so much mystery and beauty to the flower itself. The flower stays closed during the daylight hour until evening, when its large, trumpet-shape flowers uncurl and stay open until the sun rises. It is, quite literally, the moon's flower -- and it smells absolutely exquisite.
This candle has an intricate bouquet of scent notes, ranging from jasmine to nectarine flowers with a hint of green foliage folded into the bottom base notes. This is a really magical smell, and can be burned at essentially all times of the year.
What to expect :
- 4 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and shouldn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: Star jasmine, gardenia petals, meadow lily, white nectarine, ruby grapefruit, Italian mandarin, and fresh greens.
Scent strength: ★★★★☆
amazing as always, they smell so good.