This wax melt is made with a dupe of Bath & Body Works' "Harvest Moonlight," which is a woodsy, spicy scent that is reminiscent of dark, cold, November nights. The notes of this fragrance can be described as a delicious, spicy and creamy creation of cinnamon, grated nutmeg, cardamom and black peppercorn blended with pureed pumpkin, mahogany woods, whipped cream and vanilla bean.
What to expect :
4 oz by volume
- Melt time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Leave in your wax warmer dish until the scent fades. Once in need of replacement, either carefully pour hot wax out, or wait until it cools enough to scoop out in a solid chunk.
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Feel free to mix and match wax cubes in your wax warmer for your own custom scents!
Scent Notes: cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, black pepper, pumpkin, cream, vanilla.
Scent strength: ★★★★★
Other details to know:
All our products are made only days and weeks before they get to your door step, as we are a handcrafted, self-formulated, small batch brand. Variations in color and scent may occur because of the nature of our brand.
For a full list of our frequently asked questions, please see our FAQ page