Moonglow Soy Candle
Just imagine, a moonlight stroll on a somber lake: set the scene with a refined blend of botanical gin and aged woods, perfect for you and your patronus, your lover, whomever joins you on this lake. A juniper top note gives this light-bodied spirit its signature aroma, with red currant adding a hint of fruit that leads to a woody fusion of balsam, oak, cedar, and cypress in the base.
Perhaps even, this candle will conjure images of a wood-paneled speakeasy and its elegant, murmuring clientele, laughing and singing away with the moon hovering over the window quietly. Either way, this candle is a lovely addition to your home's charm, perfect for parties and evenings with friends.
This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including cedarwood, patchouli, cypress, geranium, and mint.
What to expect :
- 4 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: Juniper, gin, red currant, balsam, oak, cypress, cedar
Scent strength: ★★★★☆