With all the mountain ranges in the American continent in mind, I'm obsessed with the scent of clean, mountainous air. With an adventurous blend of aromatic fresh sage and cool eucalyptus, this candle's notes are highlighted with hints of cinnamon, complex tonka and rounded out with smoke embers.
- 9 oz or 16 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 60 to 80 hours for 9 oz, and 70 to 100 hours for 16 oz
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Do not burn any longer once 1/4" of wax remains. Please throw the candle away!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: citrus, cinnamon, eucalyptus, blue sage, amber, tonka, cedarwood
Scent strength: ★★★☆☆