Mulled Cider & Chestnuts Soy Candle
Warm and comforting, our Mulled Cider and Chestnuts candle puts a twist on the classic fall and winter scents of spiced cider and roasted chestnuts. This highly scented fragrance begins with top notes of orange peel, nutmeg, and clove notes blended perfectly with rich nutty undertones of vanilla and caramel.
This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils including orange, clove, nutmeg, and ginger.
- 4 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: Orange peel, nutmeg, clove, anise, chestnut, apple cider, vanilla, caramel
Scent strength: ★★★☆☆
Not as tasty as it smells but that smell is INCREDIBLE. I can practically feel the warm fire and cool breeze of fall. Taste the apple cider and warm food as we spend time with loved ones. Or feel the pages of an old book curled up in the book with tea. This candle is so comforting.