This candle is a sweet embodiment of the night skies mixed with floral nuances, creating a perfect balance of late summer night breezes. It starts with notes of bergamot, lemon, cucumber water, violet, and jasmine, and then picks up deeper notes of cashmere, musk, and sap. This would be a great candle to light during a chill night with friends, especially when paired with a sweet bottle of white wine!
- 4 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: Bergamot, lemon, cucumber water, violet, jasmine, cashmere, musk, and sap
Scent strength: ★★☆☆☆
I loved the scent of this! It’s was fragrant but not too strong and the smell reminded me of a field of flowers in summer. It also burned very nicely. :)