One of my dad's favorite scents is the sweet aroma of orange blossoms, only because they remind him of suntan lotion! I never knew before he pointed it out to me, but I guess that typical "Coppertone" smell is the scent of orange blossoms, and this candle smells just like it to me. This candle has sparkling citrus notes opening this scent up with a burst of sunshine as fresh orange blossom petals blend with hints of star jasmine, velvet baby roses and greens for the perfect finish.
What to expect :
4 oz by volume
- Melt time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Leave in your wax warmer dish until the scent fades. Once in need of replacement, either carefully pour hot wax out, or wait until it cools enough to scoop out in a solid chunk.
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Feel free to mix and match wax cubes in your wax warmer for your own custom scents!
Scent Notes: Orange blossom petals, star jasmine, baby rose buds, rose greens, sparkling citrus
Scent strength: ★★★☆☆
Other details to know:
All our products are made only days and weeks before they get to your door step, as we are a handcrafted, self-formulated, small batch brand. Variations in color and scent may occur because of the nature of our brand.
For a full list of our frequently asked questions, please see our FAQ page