One day, I walked into a Bath & Body Works (because yes, we all have those weak days, myself included!) and found the most amazing, perfect, delicious smelling candle -- the Pumpkin Pecan Waffles candle. I still have it, and only burn a little at a time, because it just smells that good.
But, eventually, I came into my senses and went, "Duh, you make candles! You can make your own version." So, I did. And here we have, a sweet, sugary, deliciously scented pumpkin pecan waffle candle, with a drizzle of orange wax for topping, to really get you in that spooky, comfy mood.
What to expect :
4 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: Vanilla pumpkin waffles topped with brown sugar, pecans and fresh whipped cream.
Scent strength: ★★★☆☆
Other details to know:
All our products are made only days and weeks before they get to your door step, as we are a handcrafted, self-formulated, small batch brand. Variations in color and scent may occur because of the nature of our brand.
For a full list of our frequently asked questions, please see our FAQ page