I was taken a-back when I first smelled this particular fragrance -- only because, I typically am not a huge tree scent person because they tend to smell very fake and plastic-y, but this was so fresh and crisp that it really felt like I was outdoors. One of my favorite places to be is mountain biking through the multiple pine forests that scatter across Michigan, and this really brings me right out to those moments, especially during the autumn months.
What to expect :
4 oz by volume
- Melt time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Leave in your wax warmer dish until the scent fades. Once in need of replacement, either carefully pour hot wax out, or wait until it cools enough to scoop out in a solid chunk.
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Feel free to mix and match wax cubes in your wax warmer for your own custom scents!
Scent Notes: A crisp blend of balsam pine, aromatic cedar leaf, and juniper berries.
Scent strength: ★★★★★
Other details to know:
All our products are made only days and weeks before they get to your door step, as we are a handcrafted, self-formulated, small batch brand. Variations in color and scent may occur because of the nature of our brand.
For a full list of our frequently asked questions, please see our FAQ page