Shamrock Wax Melt
Our theme with this update is that delicious flavoring that starts coming out around St. Patrick's Day, and that's mint flavoring, mint chocolate chip, mint vanilla, mint everything! I absolutely love the iconic Shamrock Shake every year, and this is reminiscent of that flavor in a bright and fun little wax melt bar. With a bold green base, we covered this one in glitter and drizzled a warm honey gold on top for a beautiful melt while we're entering rainy season.
- 4 oz by volume
- Melt time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Leave in your wax warmer dish until the scent fades. Once in need of replacement, either carefully pour hot wax out, or wait until it cools enough to scoop out in a solid chunk.
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Feel free to mix and match wax cubes in your wax warmer for your own custom scents!
Scent Notes: Sugar crystals, fresh dried peppermint, spearmint leaves
Scent strength: ★★★★★