Sunshine & Whiskey Soy Candle
One of my guilty pleasures is certainly some good ol' twangy country music, and one of my favorite summer songs is Sunshine & Whiskey by Frankie Ballard. I blended some very sunshine-y notes into a sweet, bitter whiskey fragrance and came up with the perfect pairing. Though there are many different styles and origins, the essential aroma of whiskey is unmistakable, and I think you'll agree this one also certainly smells like sunshine.
This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including patchouli and birch tar.
- 4 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: whiskey, oak barrel, oak leaves, smoke, tonka bean.
Scent strength: ★★★★☆