Sweater Weather 16 oz Tumbler Candle
This scent is a unique blend of different fragrances, and is actually a dupe of Sweater Weather by Bath & Body Works, because we just love it so much that we had to turn it into a few different scent formats! Whispers of calming winds are complimented with tantalizing citron zest, with sheer nuances of cyclamen flower, warming amber, and trailing ivy. To round out the base of this cozy spray, we have layered in undertones of golden sandalwood, midnight jasmine, and oakmoss to give you those cozy, overcast vibes.
What to expect :
- 16 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 45 to 60 hours, or 70 hours with wood wicks
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: citrus, cyclamen flower, amber, ivy, sandalwood, jasmine, oakmoss
Scent strength: ★★★☆☆