Tea & Tonic Wax Melt
This lavender tea & tonic scent blend is a bubbly lavender fragrance with a distinct apothecary vibe. Watery cucumber, honeydew melon, and ozone start off this refreshingly green scent, while middle notes of lavender buds and cooling camphor reinforce the herbal quality. Chamomile and white tea leaves complete the note profile of this soothing fragrance, and rounding out the scent profile with all different types of tea leaves this a cozy blend that I'll absolutely be melting all rainy season.
This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including lavandin and cedarwood.
- 4 oz by volume
- Melt time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Leave in your wax warmer dish until the scent fades. Once in need of replacement, either carefully pour hot wax out, or wait until it cools enough to scoop out in a solid chunk.
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Feel free to mix and match wax cubes in your wax warmer for your own custom scents!
Scent Notes: Cucumber, honeydew melon, ozone, lavender, camphor, black tea, chamomile, light musk, green tea, black chai
Scent strength: ★★★★★