Tie-Dye Wax Melt
This wax melt is just like all the fun tie-dyes of our childhood are - full of starburst patterns, bright whites and neons and vibrant tones. We used a fragrance called Galaxy in this one, and just like outer space has been said to smell like raspberries & rum, we did just that. This lovely all-year-round wax melt is scented in expertly blended notes of juicy cherries, raspberry leaves, and vanilla rum.
- 4 oz by volume
- Melt time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Leave in your wax warmer dish until the scent fades. Once in need of replacement, either carefully pour hot wax out, or wait until it cools enough to scoop out in a solid chunk.
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Feel free to mix and match wax cubes in your wax warmer for your own custom scents!
Scent Notes: maraschino cherry, pink strawberry, ripe pomegranate, raspberry leaves, pink lady apple, anjou pear, vanilla rum, decadent praline, precious woods
Scent strength: ★★★★☆