Wildberry Waffle Soy Candle
This is a scent that brings me back to holiday mornings with my dad making waffles and my mom whipping up a bowl of fruit salad to go with, topped with whipped cream and maple syrup. This candle is that in essence -- freshly harvested blueberries, sweetly ripened raspberries, and juicy rich blackberries mingle with notes of fresh cream and crispy Belgian waffles to create this gourmet sensation.
- 4 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: strawberries, blackberries, creamy vanilla, maple syrup, waffles, butter, nutmeg
Scent strength: ★★★★☆